vCenter/ESXi Update - Engineers are performing upgrades to the Sydney Availability Zone. As a result, Management Access will be unavailable for no more than 7 hours during the maintenance window.
Customer virtual machines will not be affected by this work and are expected to remain fully operational.
The service impact is as follows:
- vCloud Management Access - unavailable
- Console Access - unavailable
- Provisioning of new services - expect delays
- Veeam Backup (image Archive) - no management & jobs paused
- Veeam Replication - no management & jobs paused
- Second Site replication will be paused during the window and will continue once completed
Note: All backup and replication jobs will be paused and will resume once the maintenance is complete.
If you discover any issues upon conclusion of this work or have any questions, log a request with the Operation Centre via email to email@example.com
or call 1300 597 656 quoting change number CHG0031582.
Feb 1, 12:45 AWST