Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted 9 months ago. Jan 17, 2018 - 15:00 AWST
Engineers are performing essential upgrades to the Sydney Availability Zone. As a result, Management Access will be unavailable for no more than 4 hours during the maintenance window.
Customer virtual machines will not be affected by this work and are expected to remain fully operational.
The service impact is as follows:
- vCloud Management Access - unavailable
- Console Access - unavailable
- Provisioning of new services - expect delays
- Veeam Backup (image Archive) - no management & jobs paused
- Veeam Replication - no management & jobs paused
- Second Site replication will be paused during the window and will continue once completed
Note: All backup and replication jobs will be paused and will resume once the maintenance is complete.